The Atlanta BeltLine Lantern Parade is THE Annual Event That You Wont Want to Miss!
It is time for one of the most popular BeltLine attractions!
The Krewe of the Grateful Gluttons is hosting the annual BeltLine Lantern Parade. This event attracts thousands of attendees who line up along the path of the BeltLine and watch hundreds of people march with their handmade, creative lanterns.
“2018 Lantern Parade Details
Saturday, September 22, 2018:
7:00 p.m. line-up
8:00 p.m. parade steps off
Parade begins on the Eastside Trail where it crosses Irwin Street / Lake Avenue and winds north to Piedmont Park. The parade is one-way and we ask that participants not walk against the flow of the parade!
It’s free and open to all to participate and walk in the parade – no registration necessary!
- You need a lantern to walk in the parade. (Make one here!)
- No passing.
- No stopping. If you need to stop, please step off to the side.
- Walk with the flow of the parade.
- Yield generous space to bands and large lanterns.
- Leave your pets at home.
- Walk your bike.
- No flying lanterns.
- Take your trash with you.
- Have a blast!”