It’s that time of year!
2-Day GA Tickets on sale Friday, 6/15 at 10 AM EST. Buy your tickets early – the price will increase. A 2-Day GA Ticket gives you admittance to the park for both days of the Festival.
* Fees + $1 for the benefit for Piedmont Park
*A limited number of tickets will be sold at $135, buy early. The price will increase when the $135 tickets sell out.
Music Midtown features a diverse lineup of over 30 artists across 4 stages. Be it rock and roll, hip hop, pop, electronic, or anything in between, Music Midtown has been Atlanta’s premier festival for music lovers of all kinds since 1994.
This year’s lineup will be just as great as last year’s, which include big names like Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Gucci Mane, Khalid, Post Malone, and Fall Out Boy! We even get a throwback from 30 Seconds to Mars– as well as a little bit of country with Kacey Musgraves.
Make sure to grab a hat and some water to beat the heat- here are some tips for outdoor music festival’ing in style:
- Bring some cash for on-the-go purchases.
- Travel light- only small bags will be allowed. (No backpacks)
- Keep your phone charged! You won’t want to be missing and snap/insta story worthy performances!
- Uber, bike, or take the MARTA- the festival is carless.
- Don’t lose your wristband! Keep it on all weekend and when you’re ready to leave for the last time, you may cut it.
- Oh, and have a blast!
For more information, visit http://www.musicmidtown.com
From the site, you can purchase tickets, view safety guidelines, what is allowed in the festival, maps, and more.
Happy Music Midtown!